Following guidelines from University Marketing and Communications and the SFOS public information officer, SFOS has implemented a new website infrastructure to better support and promote SFOS, our researchers and their projects.
We are now positioned to quickly create project-pages for new research, with easy-to-use editing capabilities for end users. Large projects can be developed behind-the-scene, then made "live" very quickly. Content-tracking will help to keep content accurate, and notify the author as content becomes outdated.
Take a look and leave your suggestions on the feedback form!
- Alaska residents meet Sikuliaq
- New Gulf of Alaska research videos have been released by the Gulf of Alaska Integrated Ecosystem Research Program
- Research vessel Sikuliaq arriving in Alaska
- New publication available "Sustaining the Yukon River Chinook System: A Resilience Approach"
- Students showcase research at Alaska Marine Science Symposium