Following guidelines from University Marketing and Communications and the SFOS public information officer, SFOS has implemented a new website infrastructure to better support and promote SFOS, our researchers and their projects.
We are now positioned to quickly create project-pages for new research, with easy-to-use editing capabilities for end users. Large projects can be developed behind-the-scene, then made "live" very quickly. Content-tracking will help to keep content accurate, and notify the author as content becomes outdated.
Take a look and leave your suggestions on the feedback form!
- "Jellies, Octopuses, and Sea Stars, Oh My!"
- Acidification takes toll on Beaufort Sea; threats loom in Chukchi and Bering
- Alaska researchers may use drones to study otters
- SFOS Gulf Watch Alaska researchers find evidence of Seastar Wasting Disease in Kachemak Bay
- Symposium offers information on data-poor fisheries